Summeri "Summer" Ashai
Neutral Good Small Humanoid (Gnome) Fighter level 6 (Cad ), Tier 4 Champion
Init 5 Dex, 6d10+20+12+6);
Fort 10 (1d8+9/15-20) plus 1d6 Fire
Ranged Attack Crossbow, light +10 (1d6 /19-20 X2) range 80 (17 ammo)
Space 5ft.; Reach 5
- Fleet Charge (Ex) As a swift action, you can expend one use of mythic power to move up to your speed. At any point during this movement, you can make a single melee or ranged attack at your highest attack bonus, adding your tier to the attack roll. This is in addition to any other attacks you make this round. Damage from this attack bypasses all damage reduction.
- Clean Blade (Ex) Whenever you score a critical hit, as a free action you can make a ranged touch attack to fling the blood and gore at another opponent within 30 feet. If the touch attack hits, the foe is sickened for a number of rounds equal to your tier. If the touch attack is a critical hit, the foe is also blinded for the same duration. A blinded foe can spend a full-round action to remove the gore and end the blindness.
- Aerial Assault (Ex) You can charge at creatures in the air, or leap across obstacles as part of a charge. When making a charge attack, you can expend one use of mythic power to include a single Acrobatics check made to jump, adding 10 feet per tier to the height or distance you jump. You take no falling damage from the height gained as part of this leap. If your attack hits, you may deal an amount of additional damage equal to the falling damage appropriate for the height you reached. Alternatively, you may replace your melee attack from this charge with a grapple check. If you successfully grapple a creature, you bring it to the ground with you at the end of your jump, and it takes an appropriate amount of falling damage for the height it was at when you grappled it.
Maximized Critical (Ex) Whenever you score a critical hit, the weapon’s damage result is always the maximum possible amount you could roll. This doesn’t affect other dice added to the damage, such as from sneak attack or the flaming weapon special ability. For example, if you score a critical hit with a longsword (1d8/×2), treat the sword’s damage dice as if you had rolled 8 both times, then add any other damage bonuses that you would normally apply to a critical hit.
- Amazing Initiative (Ex) Gain a bonus on initiative checks equal to your mythic tier. In addition, as a free action on your turn, you can expend one use of mythic power to take an additional standard action during that turn. This additional standard action can’t be used to cast a spell. You can’t gain an extra action in this way more than once per round.
- Fleet Warrior (Ex) When making a full attack, you can move up to your speed either before or after your attacks. This movement provokes attacks of opportunity as normal.
Other +1 difficuly DC with illusionary spells
Spell-like Abilities 1/day speak with animals, dancing lights, ghost sound, prestigation (DC 11)
Str 14, Dex 20, Con 14, Int 13, Wis 10, Cha 13
Base Attack 6 CMB 7; CMD 22
- Mythic Weapon Finesse
- Exotic Weapon Proficiency (Curved Blade)
- Mythic Combat Expertise
- Catch off Guard
- Weapon Focus: Curved Blade
- Weapon Specialization: Curved Blade
- Spring Attack
- Acrobatics 14 (19 Jump)
- Climb 4
- Escape Artist 13
- Stealth 15
- Swim -3
Languages Elven, Gnomish, Sylvan
- Eternal Hope Gnomes rarely lose hope and are always confident that even hopeless situations will work out. Gnomes with this racial trait receive a +2 racial bonus on saving throws against fear and despair effects. Once per day, after rolling a 1 on a d20, the gnome may reroll and use the second result.
- Dirty Maneuvers (Ex) gain a +1 bonus on disarm, dirty trick, and steal combat maneuver checks. Also gains a +1 bonus to CMD when attacked with the disarm, dirty trick, and steal combat maneuvers.
Recuperation (Ex) You are restored to full hit points after 8 hours of rest so long as you aren’t dead. In addition, by expending one use of mythic power and resting for 1 hour, you regain a number of hit points equal to half your full hit points (up to a maximum of your full hit points) and regain the use of any class features that are limited to a certain number of uses per day (such as barbarian rage, bardic performance, spells per day, and so on). This rest is treated as 8 hours of sleep for such abilities. This rest doesn’t refresh uses of mythic power or any mythic abilities that are limited to a number of times per day.
Payback (Ex) You gain a +1 bonus on attack and damage rolls against any creature that has attacked you since the beginning of your last turn.
- Low-light Vision
- Mythic Power: 11
- Surge (+1d8)
- Hard to Kill
Flaming +2 Flaming Keen Elven Curved Blade, +1 buckler, CMW Potions x4, Boots of Striding & Springing, MW chain shirt, lt. crossbow, 17 bolts, backpack, adventuring gear
- Dirty Fighter (Combat Trait) When you hit a foe you are flanking, you deal 1 additional point of damage (this damage is added to your base damage, and is multiplied on a critical hit).
- Rapscallion (Gnome Trait) You gain a +1 trait bonus on Escape Artist checks and a +1 trait bonus on initiative checks.
- Charger (Regional Trait) When charging, add 10 feet to your base speed.
Headstrong (Bullies) Whenever you witness an action or hear an argument that contradicts your alignment, you must attempt to stop or correct that action or argument. If you either don’t try to stop it or fail in your attempt to stop it (as adjudicated by the GM), you are shaken for 1 hour.
Red hair is often associated with a fiery personality, and in Summer this is is definitely showcased…though she would tell you it’s because of her over-protective brother, Aedin, and the fact that he never seems to let her do anything. Whatever the reason, Summer is certainly quick to jump into any action she finds, but she’s not incapable of taking care of herself. A fighter, she prides herself on perfecting the techniques she wants to use in combat to subdue any foe who crosses her path. She’s always wanted to go adventuring, but it’s not until now (and only with her brother going along) that she’s been able to. She may grouse about how protective he is, but she feels like she’s protecting him since his strange illness has never seemed to leave him alone for long, at least ever since she can remember. Summer likes to bicker with Aedin, but she never truly means any harm…she’s feisty and feels the need to show some independence.
She’s kind to those around her, but willing to be fast with a quick word if she senses those around her like to banter. She’s willing to throw herself into a conflict to pull others out, such as when the school children would make fun of Aedin or others for not wanting to participate in more physical activity. Summer isn’t one to start a fight, but she’s more than happy to finish it for everyone involved. And for all her fiery temperament, she’s shown some skill at strategy and likes to plan out her days meticulously, being prepared for any event that might come her way.
As far as quirks, she’s mildly ocd and likes to have a strong sense of her days before they start. She has a bit of a sweet tooth and is always a sucker for anything with a spiced sweetness (like clove candies for us). Summer hates bullies, but has a difficult time not being a bully herself to try and stop them. She’s trying hard to learn patience from Aedin, whom she truly admires (but don’t, for all that’s holy, tell him that….he’s got too large of a head as it is).